Sunday, October 7, 2007

Last book signing, Borders Kona, Oct. 7

This is the last book signing for a while. Some people I've met along the route have asked for a talk and/or demo, and if there is enough interest, I'll arrange for one probably at a garden shop or nursery -- bookstores don't really like potting mix and cinder tossed around in their shelves. Leave me a comment if you're interested.

In the meantime, be sure to visit the new Kino'ole Street farmers market on Saturday mornings. The Hawai'i Island Master Gardeners are there to provide info and help you find the answers to your questions. Also, remember that you can call the master gardener volunteers at the Kona Outdoor Circle, on Mondays, 3:30-6:30 pm, 329-7286; in the Hilo Extension office on Tuesdays and Fridays from 9 am to noon, 981-5199; or in the Kona Extension office at on Thursdays from 9 am to noon, 322-4892. I'll list phone numbers for extension offices on the other islands later on my blog; they're also in the resource section at the back of my book.

No comments: